Dear Doctor,

I am 32 years old and i cant able to maintain erection for more than 10 sec. From your website i identified it look like ” venous leakage”. My question is ” is Venous leakage curable? can i go for a marriage after this? ” Regards,

  • Rojan

Ans: Venous leak is treatable. We cannot consider it just like an infection or a diarrhea which is curable.

1. If you suspect venous leak we have to test it and confirm.

2. Then treat with medicines and see whether you are able to maintain an erection sufficient for a satisfactory sexual intercourse.

3. If medicines are not effective the choice of treatment is surgery either venous ligation or implant.